Vale of Clwyd Mind greatly appreciates any help or donations people can offer, and it is through the help and support of people like you that we are able to continue to offer beneficial services to our clients.
Any donation is welcome and if you can, we would really appreciate it if you could “Gift Aid It”!! Gift Aid is a scheme which enables charities to reclaim the tax on a donation that an individual would have already paid on the money they donate. For instance on a basic rate of tax 20% it means that if you donate £10.00 and “Gift Aid It”, it would be worth £12.50 to us.
How do I make a donation using Gift Aid?
In order to make a Gift Aid donation you will need to make a Gift Aid declaration. We will either provide you with a form by post or you can download a form here. You will need to fill out the form (it’s very simple) with your:
- Full Name
- Home Address
- Details of your donation, and it should say that it’s a Gift Aid donation
So PLEASE download our Gift Aid form and send it in with your donations........many, many thanks from all of the team here at Vale of Clwyd Mind.
Did you know that:
- 1 in 4 people will experience some kind of mental health problem in the course of a year.
- Women are more likely to have been treated for a mental health problem than men.
- About 10% of children have a mental health problem at any one time.
- Suicide rates show that British Men are three times as likely to do die by suicide than British women.
Please make cheques payable to Vale of Clwyd Mind
Address: 15 Bedford Street
Become a member of
Vale of Clwyd MindEver thought about
becoming a member?
View a calendar of
all our upcoming events
Please donate to help fund our cause
North Wales & North
Powys Recovery Network
Learn more about