Become a member
Aims and Objectives
Vale of Clwyd Mind is a voluntary organisation offering support and services to people with mental health problems who live in Wales.
Vale of Clwyd Mind seeks to:
- uphold the rights and represent the interest of users of mental health services, their families and carers
- identify the needs of people with mental health problems
- improve public knowledge, so creating greater awareness and understanding of mental health issues
- provide housing, with care and support for people who have experienced long periods of mental distress
- manage social clubs offering informal support, information and leisure activities
- raise funds to establish additional services as needs are identified
How will I benefit by becoming a member of Vale of Clwyd Mind?
Training and conferences - we offer a wide range of training and run various events throughout the year, all are discounted or free for members
Support and Information - access to leaflets, fact sheets and booklets on an array of subject's relating to wellbeing and mental health. The Vale of Clwyd Mind newsletter and regular updates.
A sense of contribution to and involvement in society - we attend local country fayres and other seasonal events including the National Eisteddfod with our information bus 'DORIS'. We are constantly in need of help and support with these events.
Friendship and support - Share experiences with other Vale of Clwyd Mind members, make new friends and help campaign on relevant mental health issues. Being a member of Vale of Clwyd Mind gives you the chance to be heard and the chance to have a say on how we can keep moving forward.
Become a member of
Vale of Clwyd MindEver thought about
becoming a member?
View a calendar of
all our upcoming events
Please donate to help fund our cause
North Wales & North
Powys Recovery Network
Learn more about