Support Services – Mahoneys, Rhyl
- We offer individuals experiencing enduring mental health problems the opportunity to meet with others socially on a regular basis.
- We organise various events such as day trips, pub nights, discos, evening meals in local restaurants and much more.
- We hold social clubs on:
- Monday - 10am until 12.30pm
- Tuesday – 9.30am until 2.30pm and 5pm until 7pm
- Wednesday – 12noon until 2pm
- Thursday - 9.30 until 2.30pm and 2.30pm until 4.30pm
- Friday – 2pm until 4.30pm
- Saturday - 9.30 until 12.30pm
- We help people start up their own self-help groups and clubs.
- On a Wednesday evening from 5pm until 7pm our very own singing group get together for ‘MUSICAL MEATBALLS IN MIND’.
Project Manager – Nicola Monday
Senior Support Workers / Recovery Worker – Pauline Owen & Lorraine Baylis
Where are we?
Mahoney’s is based on the ground floor at:-
15 Bedford Street
Tel: 01745 351635
Luncheon Club - Rhyl Golf Club
The luncheon club was started in 2014 after receiving numerous enquiries from Service Users saying how much they missed the social aspect of meeting for lunch regularly.
For some, it was the only opportunity to socialise and eat out and they really looked forward to doing so. It also gives people on their own, the confidence to venture out of their homes knowing there will be some friendly faces to enjoy a meal and share great company with.
We regularly attend the Rhyl golf club and use it as our venue for the luncheon club. The reason we do this is so that members feel comfortable and they know exactly where they are going out for lunch. As a bonus, the food there is great and reasonably priced.
We vary the theme each month and end the year with a Christmas lunch. We give members the opportunity to pay something a little at a time so there is full inclusion for all. We don't want anyone to miss out because they cannot afford the full amount so near to Christmas.
Become a member of
Vale of Clwyd MindEver thought about
becoming a member?
View a calendar of
all our upcoming events
Please donate to help fund our cause
North Wales & North
Powys Recovery Network
Learn more about